Sumundi is a retail accelerator. We develop high usage and connected technology products that saves Africa’s retailers time, money and helps them to expand their businesses.
Personality Requirements for this Role
- Excellent customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Selling to customer needs
- Product knowledge
- People skills
- Energy level
- Verbal And Written Communication
- Negotiation Skills
- Resilience And Tenacity
- Stress Tolerance
- Goal Driven
- Ability to establish a sufficient amount of Prospect sourcing and visits to ensure an expanded market reach.
- Responsible for managing all sales activities in the territory assigned to you
- Initiation of the development of an action plan to penetrate new markets (Other Regions).
- Adherence to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics.
- Proven ability to create and maintain strong business relationships with all levels of customer organizations
- Ability to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent user of mobile smartphones and laptops
- Excellent organization, time management and presentation skills
- Highly energetic and a self-starter
- Good decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics required
- Will be required to close/sign a minimum of 15 - 50 deals monthly (depending on the product assigned to you).
Qualification (Minimum Level of Entry)
- DIPLOMA / HND/ degree in sales and marketing or its equivalent
- Two years experience in a similar position is required.
If you would love to know more about Sumundi Limited, you can visit our corporate website at https://www.sumundi.com.
You can also view our social media pages @sumundilimited across Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.