A Reputable Company seeks the services of a Property Sales Officer
Job Title: Property Sales Officer
Job Location: Airport Residential, Greater Accra
- Drive company revenues by meeting individual and team targets for property sales.
- Translate sales into revenue via processing sales paperwork with speed and accuracy, and ensuring timely revenue collection.
- Take individual responsibility for building and maintaining strong relationships with existing and new clients, contributing to high customer satisfaction and positive brand experience.
- Form a positive and professional relationship with the customer from initial sales enquiry to property handover, displaying the company homes brand behaviours throughout and ensuring high customer satisfaction through: SALES
- Prompt and professional responses to sales enquiries (via phone, email and in person at office).
- Liaise with Accounts to implement efficient and effective collection procedures, managing the distribution of payment reminders, invoices, receipts and account summaries to ensure customer payments are received on time
- Guide customers through the Handover, distributing clear and timely information about the process
- Promote specific events such as open days and launches, attending daytime, evening and weekend external events where required
- Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Motivated and ambitious individual who demonstrates initiative in actively seeking out Sales leads and is driven to meet targets.
- Ability to work methodically, follow agreed procedures and accurately record data and information
- Experience of working in a busy sales and marketing environment with flexibility to cope with changes to work plans at short notice.
- Proven experience of providing excellent customer relationships as well as ability to provide accurate and clear responses to customer enquiries
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of a degree
- At least 2 years’ experience or in a similar position
- Experience in using Microsoft Office systems including Excel and Word.
- Excellent telephone manners and good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in Real Estate is highly beneficial but not a prerequisite if the candidate’s skills are exceptional
- Valid driving license will be an advantage