· Develop marketing plans in collaboration of Manager and other stakeholders.
· Provide valuable inputs and insights that shape the marketing function and activities that deliver maximum ROI for every marketing dollar spent.
· Proactively identify opportunities for generating leads and growing the Persol brand both online and offline
· Drive the business case for extending Persol’s online presence using social media, key influencers and stakeholders in the tech ecosystem.
· Execute decision around securing venues, marketing collaterals and other logistics while working closely with multiple stakeholders for sponsorship and other marketing events
· Building strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders
· Any other duties assigned by your Manager
Qualification & Skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or related discipline
· Social media savvy;
· Strong business knowledge and interpersonal skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Self-motivated; able to work independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests and to collaborate with others to utilize their resources and knowledge to identify high quality solutions
· Strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
· Experience or exposure in SEO