This is a brilliant role for candidates who are looking for a step up into a position where they have more responsibility where they can build on their previous publishing experience. This is a hybrid role within a small publishing house, the ideal candidate will have previous Marketing experience with an understanding of Sales.
- Develop and implement direct and digital marketing campaigns for new books and products.
- Identify new opportunities for brand development and developing new market leads.
- Develop relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop a comprehensive overall marketing strategy for the company.
- Creating marketing content for print and digital.
- Carry out sales and market research.
Experience / skills required:
- Previous experience in a Marketing role within publishing is essential.
- Previous sales experience is highly desirable.
- Flexible attitude with a desire to learn and grow in an expanding company.
- Ability to take on more responsibility within a small business.
- Excellent communication, administration and IT skills.
- Full driving license.