Social Media responsibilities
- Set up social media platform such as: Facebook, twitter, link-in, Instagram, You tube, ect if not exiting.
- Provide list of username and password for all social media accounts created.
- Take pictures of daily training sessions activities and post them with attractive contents.
- Capture major events organized in the school and showcase relevant pictures on various social medial accounts.
- Monitor the number of likes on facebook and other accounts and advise.
- Provide weekly report on social media activities for week (facebook likes, Instagram followers).
Traditional marketing responsibilities
- Receive prospective students/clients phone calls and convince them to purchase the training.
- Submit a weekly database of all prospective clients/students who have called during the week and collate information for management information
- Ensure all training sessions are fully booked.
- Respond promptly to emails and assist clients/students during enquiries
- Work hand and hand with the Admin Assistant to ensure that the client/student is well assisted during his registration process.
- Assist in sales outdoor campaigns.
- Look out for customers/students to partake in the training.
- Any other duties in line with the above job title.
Skills/ Abilities Required
- Flexible – not 8 -5 routine
- Able to work in sole capacity and as a Team player – self starter
- Written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Discrete, honest with a warm, friendly personality
- Result oriented
- Team work/collaboration skills
- Organizational skills/Technical Skills
- Computer skills (Good knowledge of Excel, Power Point)
- Observation skills
- Social media interface knowledge (facebook, Instagram, you tube, WhatsApp, Twitter ect)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- Record keeping.
Working hours: Monday-Friday (8:00am-5pm), Saturdays (9am-12pm)
Qualified applicants should send their CV's to giftyako[email protected]
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.