- Maintain consistent contact and provide sales and service to all customers (retailers and distributors) in your specific assigned region.
- Assisting in achieving monthly/quarterly/annual sales objectives.
- Provide monthly sales, status, and field reports as well as any assigned reports to the management team in a timely manner.
- Provide consistent feedback to management from key retail and distributor customers.
- Manage and motivate a network of salesmen across territory.
- Participate in the development of specific sales strategies to increase sales of individual products/product lines.
- 3 + years' experience within a hands-on sales/field sales role with significant monthly sales volumes is preferable
- Evidence of previous experience in sales team management
- Experience with ERP and inventory management systems (Tally ERP) would be advantageous
- Flexible, adaptable in difficult circumstances and thrives on change
- Excellent people management and influencing skills