REPORTS TO: MANAGING DIRECTOR
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Determine annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas; projecting sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objective and recommend strategic plans.
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying and capitalizing on market opportunities
- Guarantee satisfaction and value for our customers.
- Coordinate and conduct periodic pricing reviews.
- Monitors the competition in order to maintain proper positioning.
- Displays a wide range of innovation and creativity
- Resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements, and implementing change
- Work with the Managing Director to sustain and grow programs and service.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Marketing
- Master’s Degree or Marketing Professional qualification will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years working experience in Sales and Marketing
- Computer literacy in Microsoft office, Excel &Power point
- Must have good command of the English language, French will be an added advantage
- Organizational skills, Analytical skills, result driven and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and willing to work long hours
- Confidential and trustworthy
- A good researcher with positive attitude and customer oriented person