Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager (FMCG)
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra
- Develop appropriate business strategies
- Prepare business plans, budgets and any subsequent revisions
- Review monthly business and financial performance against plans and budgets
- Customer Relationships: Implement customer commitments, evaluate all customer complaints/issues
- Ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of all customer complaints/issues
- Implement a process which quickly/immediately surfaces and documents customer issues/complaints Internal Business Processes:
- Ensure that all business and financial terms are agreed with the customer, documented and appropriately executed/signed-off.
- Set up and document business processes which assure our revenues and deliver customer satisfaction.
- Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft (MS) Windows utilities/tools, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point etc
Qualification and Requirements
- Candidates must have at least a First-Degree course and preferably a post graduate/professional qualification.
- Decent looking person- Good Appearance.
- Amiable character- Friendly Personality.
- Must have good knowledge of supermarket sales operation and familiar with the heads or purchasing officers of such supermarkets.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in sales and marketing with specific bias for sales and marketing of sugar, granulated sugar, cube sugar etc
- She/he must be fluent in English and local languages spoken in the coverage area.
- She/he must have extensive experience in managing and coordinating resources within the assigned territory.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 35-45 years old.
- Candidates should preferably, be already resident and proven within the coverage area.
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Territory Management
- Presentation Skills
- Performance Management
- Building Relationship
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Negotiation, Results Driven
- Sales Planning
- Managing Profitability
- Compliance: adheres strictly to organizational/sector policies and procedures.
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Acceptability: personal style not abrasive to colleagues or customers
- Ability to establish efficient and appropriate course of action for self; strong organizational skills
- Work standards
- Practical learning
- Detail Handling
- Efficiency and effectiveness
- Personal organization and self-discipline
- Attendance and Reliability