Translight Solar Limited is looking for somebody who is ready to join a highly ambitious company and build a career in sales. The individual must have the desire to build a career in the solar industry and must be committed with the love of working in the area of marketing, including Internet marketing. The company is working on a groundbreaking product that will launch later this year, created by some of the best engineers on the planet. Translight is a company that will invest time in the development, support the professional growth and listens to ideas of our sales force.
We are looking for a super talented individual to join the team as we prepare the launch of a truly world-class product.
To achieve this we need to build an amazing team. Here’s where you come in.
- The Administrative and Marketing Executive will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts and push sales through Internet marketing.
- The individual has to be able to research and identify lists of businesses and people to target, and how to write proposals to generate new business opportunities.
- The individual will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business, their marketing issues, and their operations.
- The successful candidate will be a strongly self- motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes a commission structure.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology
- Write proposals to create new business opportunities.
- Drive sales through the use of social media and other forms of Internet marketing.
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
Qualification and Requirements
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- Tertiary education (Polytechnic or University degree)
- 2 years or more sales or related market/business experience
- Candidates should have one of the following: sales experience or other related business experience
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- The ability to write succinct, crisp proposals, emails, and a great phone manner
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: multi-channel marketing, content marketing, digital and mobile marketing, retail, brands selling directly to the consumer.