- Support the Head, Risk and Compliance, to develop and implement the enterprise wide risk management framework and practices across the Fund.
- Develop tools and analytics for managing the Fund’s risk exposures especially for credit and operational risks.
- Lead routine risk assessment exercises; analyzing results and ensuring that corrective action plans are implemented per schedule.
- Build and maintain a Risk Register for the Fund.
- Provide regular reports to Head, Risk and Compliance and other stakeholders, on various risks being managed together with their status.
- Assist the Head, Risk and Compliance in building a strong risk awareness and culture for the Fund.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Skills and Qualification
a. Academic Requirements:
- A First Degree in Accounting / Economics / Banking & Finance or related subject.
- Professional qualification will be advantageous.
b. Experience/ Professional Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years prior experience in a governance, risk and control role with practical experience in building or working with credit / operational risk models and analytics.
- Good understanding of operations of financial services and mutual fund businesses will be desirable.
- Knowledge in emerging risks that are relevant to the operations of pension / mutual fund businesses.
c. Technical Skills:
- Expertise in Microsoft office tools like MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook is fundamental.
- Practical experience in a business or statistical analytical software.
- Moderately savvy in the use of technology applications and / or Enterprise Resource Program
- Sound knowledge of applicable process and control standards as well as regulatory requirements, policies and guidelines relating to mutual funds management.
d. Specific skills:
- Have excellent communication, negotiation, leadership and collaboration skills
- Highly analytical, task oriented and able to think-out of the box
- Possess good interpersonal and team management skills
- Possess solid skills in process review/ mapping, project management and report writing
- Have advanced decision making and problem solving skills
- Possess business acumen, knowledge and professionalism
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication
- Planning and organizing
e. Must demonstrate ability to:
- Be a team player that motivates and educates other team members
- Maintain a clean work-desk culture
- Set and manage priorities
- Comprehend complex, operational issues
- Work with less or no supervision and meet deadlines
Interested and Qualified Person's should send CV's to [email protected]
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.