A Reputable Private Tertiary Institution located in the Eastern Region seeks the services of a Retired Registrar
Job Title: Retired Registrar
Job Location: Akim Oda - Eastern Region
- Directs the daily operations of the Registrar's Office; supervises senior managers; serves as an internal consultant and implements faculty academic policies; reviews policy exception requests.
- Recommends and participates in the development and implementation of university policies and procedures regarding student registration, records, class schedules, instructional space scheduling, residency requirements, identification cards, and graduation requirements.
- Maintains and upgrades the University's academic information infrastructures including academic records archives, online student database, voice response system, World Wide Web and other electronic databases and information systems.
- Establishes and implements short- and long-range department goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates program effectiveness; effects changes required for improvement.
- Designs, establishes, and maintains an organizational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish the organization's goals and objectives; oversees recruitment, training, supervision, and evaluation of unit staff.
- Develops and publishes major University information documents including, but not limited to, University Catalogs and class schedules.
- Oversees certification of incoming student entering the University's various Division
- Develops and manages annual budgets for the organization and performs periodic cost and productivity analyses.
- Oversees the overall operations of programs reporting to this position.
- Represents the University to various institutional divisions as well as externally to governmental agencies, vendors, students and their parents, and/or the general public.
- Recommends and participates in the development of university policies and procedures; may serve on university planning and policy-making committees
- Upgrades professional knowledge, evaluates new technologies, and recommends implementation as appropriate.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of a Masters Degree
- At least 3 years or more experience
Accommodation will be provided
Will be given allowance
Salary very attractive and open for Negotiation