- Plan product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with sales team;
- Work closely with store staff to implement best product display to maximize sales;
- Produce product display layout plan for stores;
- Control stock levels based on forecasts for the period;
- Analyze every aspect of bestsellers (for example, the bestselling price points, colours or styles) and ensuring that they reach their full potential;
- Maintain awareness of competitors' performance i.e. provide report on pricing and movement of competitors and products;
- Monitor slow sellers and take action by informing management to reduce prices or set promotions as necessary.
- Use Marketing Strategies in improving Sales on Shelf by Creating Sales Offers and Displays
Retail Food Service Job Description
- Manage and develop new customers, while maintaining existing sales within assigned customers and a given sales territory.
- Develop a daily/weekly call list and maintain information accuracy monthly.
- Communicate trends/pricing issues and other unique issues as it relates to sales.
- Work closely with sales team on promoting product lines.
- Develop new markets and accounts by utilizing the current relationships and building new relationships in the food service channel.
- Effectively work with CRM strategy and formulate Strong ties and Relationships
- Identify Portfolio Mix and Priorities that Suit best the Type of Client in Food Service Sector
- A Good Knowledge about Food Service Sector with experience in Managing Channels and Developing new categories.
- Candidate must possess a Higher National Diploma or its equivalent
- Must have 2 years or more experience in retail or corporate sales
- Must have a good understanding of the retail industry
- Must have strong sales prospecting , negotiations, and closing skills
- Must have good command of written and spoken English Language
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be independent, performance-driven and ready to travel if need be.