Branch: Head Office
Working hours: Daily 8h00 till 17h00 or as required to fulfill one’s responsibilities.
- Responsible for realization of institutional retail deposits targets
- Responsible for developing and implementing retail deposits mobilization strategies'
- Responsible for regular review of product features to enhance competitiveness
- Responsible for providing support to Branch teams on deposit mobilization activities
- Responsible for managing key retail deposit accounts
- Responsible for coordinating marketing sales and support activities for the business, including the design, supply and distribution of marketing materials to Sales Staff
- Responsible for ensuring the maintenance of excellent relationship between Branches
- Responsible for training the Savings Sales Staff in the Branch
- Responsible for managing the performance of Sales Staff in the Branch; ensuring that agreed rewards or sanctions are administered
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to agreed compliance standards
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the design of the required marketing material(s)
- Responsible for the design and delivery of integrated services in all branches to enhance quality service delivery and client satisfaction
- Responsible for Deposit Programme related queries by customers and potential customers
- Responsible for weekly reporting on progress and performance to Management
- Responsible for any other task(s) that Management may assign.
- A bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Finance, Economics, Business or relevant field of training)
- Excellent knowledge of the Ghanaian banking landscape
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in a financial institution.
Skills / Attributes
- Strong results orientation
- Passionate about promoting savings
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent relationship management and selling skills
- Good team orientation
- Good attitude
All applicants should forward their application letters and CVs to [email protected]
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.