- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements
- Monitor and administering medication.
- Treating wounds
- Monitor the condition of children and provide necessary recommendation.
- Dealing with emergencies
- Supervising junior staff
- Organizing workloads
- Obtaining parental consent for treatment
- Writing records and providing information to management on children health.
- Conduct health and safety checks of the premise on a daily basis
- Knowledge of pediatric nursing care
- Attention to details
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Assess children and use sound judgment to decide on the best treatment where necessary.
Qualification And Requirements
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- A minimum of 2 years experience
Salary Range: Ghc 1200-1500
Job Location: Cantonments, Greater Accra