Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Relevant work experience: Minimum 8 years of relevant experience.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé CWAR is currently looking for a Regional Media Manager to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our media planning and buying across 25 countries in Central and West Africa.
This role reports to the Head of Consumer Communications.
- Work with Consumer Insight teams and external media agency partners to ensure Nestlé applies latest media research and insight techniques.
- Develop Media KPI’s across all Contact Points to increase efficiency and effectiveness- Benchmark all buying performance to ensure continuous improvement.
- Work with procurement as a partner consultant to ensure contract compliance and to improve delivery and performance.
- Validate regional and country level media plans.
- Evolve market media audit capability to track core KPI’s for ‘delivery, compliance and market advantage’. Consult Nestlé Audit and Procurement to evolve best practice and identify external partners for benchmarking.
- Provide test and learn programs to increase knowledge and capability in ‘new media’.
- Lead Bi-annual/Annual performance reviews of the Media agency partners.
- Build capability and knowledge of effective media planning and buying across the region.
- Strong Media knowledge with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in Media agency management or equivalent position in FMCG.
- Good Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in both planning and buying functions plus full knowledge of emerging Digital landscape.
- Candidate should understand traditional media and have had experience in both planning and buying functions.
- Must have either been exposed to media or coming from a media background with agency experience a well as experience working outside of Ghana or the rest of Africa
- FMCG experience would be ideal however this is not a necessity
- Candidate should have gravitas, influence and ability to engage with senior stakeholders
- Strong relationship building , communication and presentation capabilities, ability to learn and gain rapport easily and quickly
- Language – Ideally French and English speaking, however will consider candidates who are not French speaking