Applicant should be fluent in English Language, able to express oneself and able to read and Write.
- Applicant must be self-motivated and must possess a good leadership skills.
- Applicant will be on four months’ probation.
- Applicant will be train on the job.
- Training staff and ensuring that all shops are on track with sales.
- Replying of emails from shops and management and auditors.
- Visiting of shops on a regular basis.
- Coordinating with i.t department and any other department to ensure all shops assign to you are on track.
- Achieving of targets.
- Constant phone calls to shop managers.
- Checking of shops cashier form.
- Ensuring team work among staff.
- Organizing a regular meeting with staffs.
- Diploma graduate or Degree holder