- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements, and lease contracts
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective buyers the view of a property before closing deals
- Act as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals
- Conduct the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns using CRM systems
- Conduct surveys to identify price of competing properties on the housing market
- Proffer recommendations to buyers and refer them to property consultants who provide legal and mortgage services
- Ensure compliance with housing laws and policies when conducting property deals
- Monitor the property market to identify individuals with interest in property to convince them and secure a brokering deal
- Maintain contact with clients to have opening to discuss future business prospects
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal network.
Qualification and Requirements
- At least 3 years experience in related field.
- A minimum of a Degree is required.
Salary: Gh 3000 to 4000
Locaton: Spintex Road