· Assist in the management of construction projects, which involves planning, scheduling and control of works
· Prepare resource (materials) schedule and cost estimates for the works
· Monitor and control costs throughout the project.
· Identify risks surrounding the project and the likelihood of cost variation and advice on contractual claims;
· Track any changes to the design or actual work and adjust budget projections.
· Measure and value works and prepare Interim Payment Certificates (IPCs) as well as certify subcontractors claims for payment
· Cost planning relating to the procurement of materials and subcontractor selection
· Prepare a reconciliation statement based on the quantity of materials supplied,