- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with the Production team to ensure consistent project execution
- Monitor and inspect construction activities and advise the client on quality control and quality assurance issues, such as non-compliance with standards, or potential problems that could affect schedule, scope, cost, or safety.
- These and any other assignment.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil Engineering or related field
- Registered member of the Ghana Institute of Engineers
- A minimum of five years’ industry knowledge may be strongly desired.
- Familiarity with design software, such as AutoCAD, Autodesk, civil 3D, AND Micro station
- Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time
- Resolves commonly encountered work problems and deviations by exercising judgment in selecting appropriate instructions, policies, guidelines, or accepted practices.
- Brings controversial information and findings to the supervisor’s attention for direction.
- Requires minimal supervision and has the ability to think independently and analyze situations easily.
- Independently plans and carries out assignments in conformance with accepted policies and practices.
- Ability to use a variety of MS office equipment (i.e. computers running MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), copiers, scanners, digital cameras, wireless internet connections).
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Should be prepared to work on Saturdays
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.