Specific roles and duties for the interim will be but not limited to two main functions:
- Join a team that is working to set up a school in Ghana. You will be our feet on the ground
- Assist with other duties
Day to day roles will include
- Work on finding land we can acquire to build the school
- Follow up on registration at the Lands Commission and other institutions.
- Desktop and field research to inform the business plan of setting up the school and any projects that may come up.
- Assist with other smaller day to day errands
- A minimum of second class upper range from a recognized university
- Should be able to speak and write good English and demonstrate ability to work around numbers
- A valid driving licence is an added advantage
- Must be competent with Microsoft office suite
- Must have their own laptop they can use for work.
- An experience in the building construction industry is an added advantage
If you have these qualities you are likely to enjoy this work more :
- Eager to Learn and to receive instruction
- Eager to develop your skill set for work
- Should be able to work with minimal or no supervision as you will very often be managing their own time.
- You are able to meet set timelines and work in a time efficient manner or willing to be guided to achieve this.
- Interested in setting up a business
- Open to be retained after one year internship
Selected applicants will have the privilege of working under two astute business consultants both alumni of Harvard Business School.
Interested applicants should send their CV and relevant documents to : [email protected]
Location : Airport Residential Area, Accra