Ecorys Ghana is a subsidiary of Ecorys International Development Unit (IDU) which works with governments, donors, civil society and the private sector to support poverty eradication, good governance, agricultural and rural development, climate change adaptation, private sector growth; economic development and broad-based social development in the developing world. Ecorys Ghana acts as a Hub in West Africa delivering IDU project operations across the region. The Ecorys Ghana Team manages a growing portfolio of development assistance projects both in Ghana, including technical work in a broad range of thematic areas, such as: Public Financial Management; Governance; Social Protection and Institutional Reforms.
- Providing project management services across specified individual contracts within the Ecorys Ghana portfolio
- Providing technical inputs and quality assurance functions across specified individual contracts within the Ecorys Ghana
- Supporting the Country Representative to ensure the effective running and management of the regional project portfolio, as well as delivering efficient corporate operations and an ambitious growth strategy across the West African region
- The secondary purpose of this role is to strengthen the company's expertise and profile in Ghana, and across Western Africa securing new work in this key market. More specifically, this includes: Supporting business development in Ghana and West Africa by working with one or more of: Ecorys Ghana; Ecorys IDU; London and Rotterdam offices; and/or external Associate Firms/individuals as prescribed in individual tender processes/service contracts
- Good quality first degree in an appropriate subject (e.g. economics, development economics, international development) – essential
- 3-5 years professional experience in the field of international development with posts held in reputable and relevant international agencies; private sector firms; Governmental agencies and/or civil society organisations – essential
- Good quality Masters level degree (or equivalent qualification) in an appropriate subject (eg. economics, development economics, international development) – desirable
- Relevant project management qualification – desirable
- Demonstrable evidence of the management and delivery of international development projects in developing countries - desirable
- Evidence of effective project management including the planning, co-ordination and management of subcontractor inputs – desirable
- Demonstrable Technical proficiency in one or more of the Ecorys IDU specialist areas as provided here with – desirable
- Proven ability to win projects from international donors (EC, DFID, World Bank, Asian Development Bank) – desirable
- Proven ability to lead the preparation of high-quality tenders and proposals – desirable
- Project Management
- Business Developments
- Financial management
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.