- Develop detailed multiple project plans, implement, monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification technique
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Define project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Liaise with developmental agencies and embassies to understand mission directions and curve projects inline.
- Identify and enter business plan/project competitions
- Break projects into doable actions and set time frames
- Develop business prospects and attract funding, collaborations and sponsorship's both locally and internationally
- Present to management and stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
Qualification and Requirements
- BSc or Bachelors degree in relevant fields or Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent
- Agricultural background is a plus
- Experience in Project Management
- High quality project management, leadership and problem solving skills.
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in project management software tool
- Top notch organization and time management.
- Excellent IT knowledge, proficient in Microsoft tools
- Travel to many parts of the country
- The ability to use your initiative.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- The capacity to adapt to ever-changing workloads and responsibilities.
Applicants should send CV's to [email protected]
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.