- Work with the Head, Procurement to manage and maintain an accurate personal work calendar.
- Arrange meetings & plan all work and personal travel.
- Compile meeting minutes and related deliverables.
- Monitor, review and reply corporate correspondence and emails.
- Prepare memos and reports, conduct research, create presentations and assist in the preparation of reports as may be required.
- Assist the Head, Procurement with the accountability of all the company’s assets.
- Assist with all project related correspondence and emails.
- Create all new project files.
- Assign tasks and works to vendors, suppliers and consultants as required by the related project.
- Assist the Head, Procurement to create specific strategies for easier and effective execution of projects.
- Keep records of all information related to projects for documentation, clarification and presentation to the Strategy Team.
Qualification and Requirements
- A University degree or equivalent qualification in Business Administration
- Minimum 0-1 year working experience (Preferably National Service Personnel)
- Great interpersonal, decision making and problem solving skills
- Typically sits for extended periods at a computer workstation
- Will be required to visit construction sites frequently