- Responsible for drawing up production schedules and overseeing its processes
- Establishing minimum and maximum production levels in relation to market demand
- Monitor to ensure that the agreed production processes are duly developed, followed and also establish systems related to production
- Establish and implement necessary communication strategy for the improvement and awareness of quality issues across all departments
- Liaise and co-operate with quality management and standards bodies
- Any other duty that may be assigned
Qualification and Requirements
- University Degree, HND or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or related production management qualification
- Experience in the manufacturing sector is a Must and in relation to Aluminium/Holloware Sector will be a plus.
- Must be 35 years or above
Applicants must submit application letter together with curriculum vitae two (2) references and copies of relevant certificates to: [email protected]
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.