- To be responsible for the daily running and administration of the classroom. Adhering to the Policies & Procedures, ensuring compliance with the Children Act, Health and Safety legislation, all within the requirements and guidelines laid down by
- Department of Education and the National Standards
- Maintaining sole responsibility for the smooth running of the class
- Incorporating the Montessori Curriculum in line with the National Curriculum
- Work effectively with the staff to create a safe and stimulating learning experience for the children
- Ensuring a healthy relationship is maintained with parents of the students
- Supporting and liaising with the Manager on a daily basis
- Supervision of the children with regard to their physical, emotional and intellectual needs
- Planning and preparing activities to develop all aspects of the child’s individual development in a stimulating atmosphere
Qualification and Requirements
- Must be inclined in Montessori, Jolly Phonics, and any other preschool courses.
- At least 2 years working experience
Salary: GHC 800 PLUS.
Job Location: East Legon, Bortianor and Asylum Down
Interested persons should contact us on 050 686 2567 and also send their CVS to [email protected]
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.