A highly reputable School in Teshie-Nungua is looking for a hardworking, dynamic, results-oriented, self-motivated and practicing Christian to fill the position of a Physical Education Teacher (Part Time)
Job Title: Physical Education Teacher (Part Time)
Job Location: Teshie-Nungua, Greater Accra
- Implements instructional activities that contribute to a climate where students are actively engaged in meaningful learning experiences.
- Identifies, selects, and modifies instructional resources to meet the needs of the students with varying backgrounds, learning styles, and special needs.
- Assists in assessing changing curricular needs and offers plans for improvement.
- Maintains effective and efficient record keeping procedures.
- Provides a positive environment in which students are encouraged to be actively engaged in the learning process.
- Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing, with students, parents, and other professionals on a regular basis.
- Collaborates with peers to enhance the instructional environment.
- Models professional and ethical standards when dealing with students, parents, peers, and community.
Qualification and Requirements
- A professional teacher with a Degree or BEd in Physical Education
- Must have at least 3 years of teaching experience in the (JHS) in Physical Education