A Reputable Company seeks the services of a Personal Assistant (Female)
Job Title: Personal Assistant (Female)
Job Location: Adenta - Greater Accra
- Communicates regularly with the C.E.O. regarding duties and responsibilities.
- Support the C.E.O. in the daily operations of the Company
- Managerial and Administrative responsibilities for the West Adenta Back-Office as well as ultimate responsibility for the house management which is a Small Office/Home Office Environment.
- Assist the main administrator in terms of providing inputs for expenditure and sales done from the Back-Office or under the direction of the C.E.O.
- Account Management responsibility for Home and Office Customers which involves communicating with these customers to remind them of their bills, inform them of any promos and advise them about our internet packages. Also inform them of any general issues that affect their internet service and where necessary have on site visit to customers.
- Assist in preparation of documentations to be submitted to individuals and institutions and follow up with proposals already submitted.
- Train selected field agents to sell data through our billing software who will report directly to you.
- Coordinate activities of the marketing department including social media and have oversight responsibility of our field marketing agents
- Performs personal needs of the CEO such as cooking and cleaning.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of an HND / Degree
- At least 2 or more years of experience
- Applicant must not be more than 30 years
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take initiatives
- Tact and diplomacy
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required