Job Title: Personal Assistant and Data Analyst
Location: Accra, Greater Accra
- Personal Assistant & Data Analyst is responsible will work back to back with the commercial manager, preparing of reports, managing and optimizing.
- S/he will play a critical role in the overall all affairs in the commercial department; will oversee the management of the commercial manager diary, bringing more ideas on board, must be able to recommend ideas to the commercial manager and must be able to argue out one point of view.
- S/he is responsible for the overall profitability and growth of the affiliate customer base that is assigned to them by the management.
- S/he should be fluent in English Language, able to express oneself.
- S/he should be able to attend meetings on behalf commercial manager.
- S/he must be able to prepare reports and have command over grammar and spellings and ability to read and write. S/he must be have good control over excel sheet and the tricks related to Microsoft excel. Strictly persons with good control over Microsoft excel.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of Diploma , HND or Degree holder.
- At least 2 years of work experience
- Applicant will conduct full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design.
- Applicant will develop analysis and reporting capabilities.
- Applicant will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements, etc.
Salary: Basic Salary of 700 Cedis upward