- Organize games and challenges that promote physical activity among children and young adults from kindergarten to high school.
- Must adjust their curricula to adapt to children with disabilities or different physical abilities. Some PE teachers also coach sports teams.
- Must have strong speaking and listening skills. Besides being knowledgeable about an activity, they need to be able to communicate and demonstrate it properly.
- Must be able to observe all their students and maintain discipline within the class. In addition to students, they interact with parents, other teachers and school administrators.
Qualification and Requirements
- Must be a graduate professional teacher, preferably a female. i.e. Applicants must be well certified professional teachers and must have specialized in the stated field.
- Must have at least three (3) years’ experience.
Applicants should send CV's to [email protected]
Qualified applicants should call at the school between 9.00am and 12.00 noon for application forms.
They must bring along a written application together with copies of relevant certificates and a CV.
Telephone Numbers: 0302-222962 / 0243690124
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.