- Typical responsibilities required include: The PA to CEO must be the assistant to the CEO in his production and some operational systems.
- Since the CEO is also the head of production the PA to the CEO must have completed a science-based course at a University and a possible Masters Course in a University.
- Typical skills required include: The PA to CEO must be able to learn fast and be a capable assistant to the CEO in his work at the production level. Must be able to match his CEOs ability to adopt his master’s encumbrances in doing his work.
- Ability to drive will be an advantage
- The PA to the CEO must think typically and be innovative to the work on hand.
- Any other Preference/ Specifications The best of preferences for the PA to CEO is to work just as hard as the CEO.
- 8:30am to 5:30pm, from Monday to Friday. 9am to 12:30 on Saturdays.
- Weija, Greater Accra
- Company mobile phone with 400 minutes units
- Company laptop