The PM internship role requires working closely with the Gas Power Project Team in Ghana to provide administrative support for the Project Managers and technical support to the site teams. This role may also require interface with Government entities, GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
Location will be Accra with occasional site visits to power plant construction sites in Tema and Aboadze.
- Comply with Quality and EHS rules
- Support Project Manager with general administrative dutie
- Give technical support to the site team as required
- Interface as necessary to execute his/her allocated task, with the other disciplines
- Maintain project documentation such as lessons learned
- Must have completed at least the first year of their engineering studies at an accredited university
- Must provide transcript showing good academic performance
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings
- Curious and open to learning new things.
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.