- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Receive complaints and resolve problems
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
- Prepare and submit performance reports
- Decide on reward and promotion based on performance
- Hire and train new employees
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises
Qualification and Requirements
- A Minimum of a Degree in Human Resource Management or Operations Management or equivalent.
- At least two years experience is required.
- Should be capable of supervising and getting workers to achieve results
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
Location: Asylum Down