- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
Qualification and Requirements
- First Degree/HND in Auto Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering
- Must have a driving licence
- Must love cars and have a very good knowledge on the maintenance of cars and must be able to carry out basic repairs on cars.
- Must live around Kisseman, Achimota, Lapaz, North Legon, West Legon, but must know his way around Accra very well.
- Must be a team player and a man of integrity.
- Must be easily approachable but must at the same time command respect from subordinate and customers.
- Must display leadership skills and lead by example.
Salary ¢1200.00 per month. (One year contract renewable every year)