A Reputable Company seeks the services of an Operation/Deputy Operation Manager (Logistics)-Contract
- In charge of all aspects of company operations including customer service, company management, third party supplier relationships, and shop budget.
- Oversee construction and maintenance.
- Develop operational systems determine product handling and storage requirements; implement processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, and inventory management..
- Develop and review strategies that increase sales and revenue.
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the shop by corn plying with legal requirements.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing standards and procedures are in compliant with legal regulations.
- Analyse process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout as well as of changes
- Ensure consistent product and purchasing guidelines for the organization.
- Perform any other related duty that may be assigned.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of a Masters or Bachelor's Degree certificate
- At least 8-10 years of work experience
- Should have a background in a logistics Company
- Must have an outgoing personality
Salary: Ghc 3000+
NB: Contract is for 1.5 years