- Collate and report back monthly on performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels, using these statistics to influence future digital activity.
- With the rest of the Marketing Communications team act as a brand guardian in terms of look and feel of online communications as well as tone of voice of copy.
- Overseeing PPC campaigns monitoring their performance and return on investment.
- Writing informative and effective search engine optimised copy for the website and external blog postings.
- Using the CRM to maximise online marketing opportunities.
- Managing the company’s email marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring return on investment for the different online marketing campaigns.
- Managing the organisations Social Media accounts ensuring all copy is relevant for the different platforms.
- Managing the content diary for social media content.
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt.
- Monitoring social media for company mentions and engaging with customers where relevant.
- Previous online marketing experience ideally from the same or similar industry.
- HND / Bachelor degree in Marketing, Media, Communication
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in online marketing
- Google Adwords and Analytics Certifications are a plus
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Strong analytical skills a must
- Excellent eye for details
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience of HTML coding and Photoshop would be an advantage.
- Analytical and proactive approach to online marketing.
The applicant must live around Tema, Nungua, Teshie, Spintex, Ashaiman.