- Gradually drive the implementation and improve the operational framework for the delivery of a leading online gaming platform for Premier Bet
- Assist online team with testing new products and advising on market suitability
- Ensure all new products and services as delivered by the online team in Europe are successfully implemented
- Manage the relationship between Editec Online team (Malta) and key internal and external stakeholders and customers
- The Online Manager Field Team will support, develop and implement a fully profitable and engaging gaming service to customers in regional markets, supporting the local teams
- Overall management and support to the Online Programme Manager with competitor analysis and report sharing of local trends and rolling out initiatives and plans from the Online team in Malta
- Eventually responsibility for online field force by region based on profitability and future growth/prospects
- Drive the Ambassadors to make gross and bring more Affiliate onboard.
- Cross sell and upsell the online business to grow it
- Run regular customer focus groups
- Assist payments team where necessary (in regional payments/integration)
- Mostly work remotely, but have finger on the pulse on local markets, give suggestions, look at local competition
Qualifications and Requirements
- S/he should be fluent in English Language, able to express oneself.
- S/he should be able to attend meetings on behalf commercial manager.
- S/he must be able to prepare reports and have command over grammar and spellings and ability to read and write.
- Applicant will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements, etc.
- Must be a Diploma graduate, HND or Degree holder.
Must be 28 years and above, Experienced online manager and Applicants must have worked in similar positions.
Salary: Basic Salary Gh 2000.