One reputable Oil Company is looking to recruit a well-rounded Oil and Gas Trader that has relevant work experience with an BDC. The Trader will be expected to work on most critical issues and ensure constant communications with suppliers, SOE’s and management.
The Trader should have knowledge and familiarity with BDC’s, Bost, Tor and NPA. The role will provide a unique opportunity to work alongside multiple functions on a diverse range of fields.
Applicant should always exhibit Good Business Practices, Honesty, Professionalism, maintain Communication with Management and Ownership. Applicant should also be able to Consult on matters ranging from Upstream to Downstream, must have knowledge of standards and practices for the industry.
Must be capable of efficiently and effectively calculating cost/profit analysis to scrutinize product loads and their profitability. Having some accounting understanding for BDC operations is a plus but would not be a determining factor on employability.
We seek to have someone who understands the importance of honest business practices and knowledge when presenting themselves as a representative for the company. Apply if you are ready to raise the standard of yourself and the work environment with hard work, honesty, knowledge and consistent high levels of communications with co-workers and your superiors.
- Marketing, finding new cash-based clients, highly scrutinizing credit worthiness of non-cash-based clients.
- Maintain clear and consistent communication with suppliers, facilities and SOE’s throughout the procurement lifecycle.
- Profit vs Cost Analyses, Consulting and Procurement of petroleum products.
- Proactively engage suppliers in identifying potential issues, resolutions and value growth opportunities.
- Develop communication solutions that create efficiency, decrease lag and preemptively identify possible issues and resolutions for them.
- Optimize operational resources while executing cost reductions and inventory controls.
- Daily internal reporting to management, ownership and accounting.
- Must be familiar with Platts and or Argus pricing for various products
- Bachelor Degree
- 3 years prior experience with company(s) in the Energy sector
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Note: Interested parties should email their CV and application letter to [email protected]