- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling (receiving and directing) correspondences; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Design and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Keep management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- To support the company’s operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Protect the company’s culture, business ethics and etiquette and reputation
- To create conditions with resources where people are able to perform their tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure the company compliances with all regulatory and other similar bodies
- Organizing meetings and managing databases
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Organizing company events or conferences
- Ordering stationery and furniture
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Preparing letters, presentations and report
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Provided daily organizational and administrative support to the Executive Director and the firm as a whole.
- Manage office documents and ensuring accurate filing of records for easy retrieval and references.
- Management of Office correspondence
- Assist the firm in fulfilling its statutory obligations by initiating SSF payment, support for company re-registration, PAYE and Filing of Annual Returns of the firm.
- Managing office budgets
- Maintain Petty Cash and Track office expenses
- Assist with SSNIT and GRA filings and payments and other Statutory obligations
- Write out Company’s cheques, get them signed and track them
- Ensure funds disbursed are well accounted for with accurate receipts.
- Establish procedures (checks and balances) for the reconciliation module to ensure all transactions are accurately recorded
- Manage accounts for administrative budgets, expense forecasts, and bank reconciliations)
- Manage statutory reporting, including payment of various taxes.
- Ensure company's annual returns are filed and the annual renewal of the company's registration are complied with.
- Follow up and collect all withholding tax certificates from insurance companies.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Administration
- 3 years’ experience preferably in an administrative and finance role is plus
- Initiative and Innovation
- Strong Analytical skills
- Preferably male but open for all
NB: Interested Candidates should have a Finance background
Job Location: Tema