- Develop new business strategies that can win new clients and provide trustworthy feedback.
- Build long-term relationships with new, existing client and maintain them.
- Identify potential clients/leads in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and their specific needs and expectations.
- Become a subject matter expert on our business services, processes and operations and remain up to date on maritime news and offshore activities in Ghana.
- Assist management and other staffs to ensure compliance with applicable statutory, mandatory and ISO 9001 requirement.
- Research work, report writing, budget management, presentation and business development/marketing skills.
- Represent the organization at conferences, seminars and other programs.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage all administrative task with minimum or no supervision.
- Draft marketing and strategic plans, implement same and prepare weekly and monthly Report for management
Qualification and Requirements
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office suit (word, powerpoint, outlook, Excel etc.) with Good communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able to develop business proposals, marketing plans and budgets.
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Accounting etc is required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years work experience and knowledge of ISO 9001 standards/requirements.
- A minimum of 2-3 years in similar role (Administration/marketing/ Business Development)
- Develop and manage website and social media pages of the company.
- Must reside in or around Tema Metro/Mateheko-Afieny/Comm 22-25/Ashiaman environs etc.
Job Location: Afienya-Mataheko, Ningo Prampram District, Greater Accra Region