- Assisting with the overall operation of the hotel during the night time hours
- Attending to guests' needs and requirements including check in and check out procedures
- Maintain presentation of key front of house areas to include some cleaning duties
- Deliver room service requests to guest rooms when required
- Handle telephone enquiries including basic hotel reservations
- Ensuring all systems, processes, and SOP’s are up-to-date and are regularly reviewed
- Coordinate all emergency procedures in the event of any incident in and around the hotel premises and grounds including fire and other serious incidents
- Undertake night audit procedures
- Responsible for the security and integrity of property and guests whilst on duty, whilst adhering to company policy and legislation
- Acting as a lobby host at key times
- Ensuring the team are performing tasks to the departmental SOP’s
- Following up guest complaints and take appropriate guest recovery action
- Ensuring cash handling processes are followed at all times
- Ensuring that all documentation used during the Customer Journey is on-brand in delivery
Qualification and Requirements
- Should have a Degree in Accounting, ACCA or better.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Previous experience in a similar hospitality operation and specially working at night
- A responsible and detail led approach to tasks
- Ability to work alone
- To have a great personality and be genuine, approachable and attentive
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Computer literacy including experience of hotel PMS
- Ability to remain calm whilst under extreme pressure or in emergency situations
- Physical fitness
- Experience of supervising the work of others
Location : East Legon, Greater Accra
Working hours: 5 pm to 11 pm each day
Applicant's should send CV's to [email protected]
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.