Details of Position
Reporting to the Managing Director
- To support the Managing Director administrative duties to allow them to focus on new and existing business development.
- Along with general office admin this will also involve the direct communication with the London office.
- You will also liaise with counterparts in Nigeria.
Responsibilities/Position in Structure
- Responsible for the identification, acquisition, development and retention of a customer base within banking and microfinance.
- You will be fully accountable for growth You will report to the Managing Director and the Executive Director, and will be required to generate weekly and monthly progress reports and others when required.Involved with market campaigns and the related literature.
- New clients signed up as per MOU Duties (in order of priority)
- Proactive external meetings and called to the named customer base.60% of time with a high level of responsibility.
- MOU preparation and closing.30% of time with a medium level of responsibility
- Associated Administration.10% of time with a medium/low level of responsibility
- Meeting new clients liaison with key practitioners
- Strong, confident personality with some experience of Banking and Microfinance is required.
- Time management skills are essential as are communication skills (face-to-face and over the phone).
- Personal sales activity planning, key account planning, generation of leads for both the Telesales Team and self-generation of appointments.
- The ability to prioritise and to work under pressure of workload and within a targeted environment.
- Commercially aware (focus on gross profit growth and cost control).Able to understand/explain products and services and take and resolve queries and objections.
- At least 2 years Office experience preferred.
- At least 2 years Commercial experience.Particular aptitude/skill required
- Excellent communicator and dedication to excellent customer service are required.