Job Title: Mobile Developer
Job Family: Software Development
Location: East Legon, Greater Accra
- Participate in the development and functional extension of Android/iOS-based applications
- Develop front-end and server-side components of the systems parts
- Participate in all phases of the product development life cycle
- Communicate with clients to ensure effective solutions are provided
- Participate in architectural and framework evaluation
- Identify bugs/potential problems and resolve them in a timely manner
- Maintain and comply with the technical documentation and processes
Qualification and Requirements
- University Degree (preferably in Computer science, Information systems, Mathematics, or Telecommunications)
- At least 2 years of experience in Java software development
- Experience in Android, iOS or Windows Mobile development
- Good understanding of client-server architectures
- Good understanding of business processes and project plans
The following will be an advantage:
- Exposure to wide range of technologies and frameworks
- Experience with peripheral devices
- Previous experience with payment transaction systems
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases(MS SQL Server/Couchbase/CouchDB)
- Experience in Web development
- Experience with integration to third party back-end systems
- Experience in the banking domain
- Very good communication skills
- Very good or advanced level in English
- Ability to work in a team and with customers
- Results-oriented and effective
Key Accountabilities For The Position
- The quality of the completed work.
- The compliance with his professional duties and professional ethics.
- The preservation of commercial and manufacturing secret.
- The technical state of the company property provided (computer, printer, scanner, etc.).
- The provided tasks, summary data or other documents.
- The proper functioning of the developed software products.
- Compliance with the established policies regarding workplace health and safety and the fire and emergency policies.
- Any damages caused by lack of compliance with timeframes.
Organizational and Reporting Lines
- Reports to – Development Team Lead.
- Direct reports – none.
- Amendments to this job description shall follow the procedure of its adoption