A Leading Destination Management Company in Accra seeks a qualified candidate to fill the position of a Meeting and Incentive Specialist(Travel and Tour Industry)
Job Title: Meeting and Incentive Specialist(Travel and Tour Industry)
Job Location: Osu, Greater Accra
- Responsible for coordination and communication with corporate clients, vendors and team members and maintaining relationships with hotels, transportation companies and other suppliers.
- Identify corporate opportunities and negotiate contracts with suppliers including hotels and airlines.
- Responsible for the growth of the division including responding to client inquiries pricing, invoicing and customer relations.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Hospitality or the Humanities.
- High level knowledge of the travel industry including travel industry technology.
- Minimum of 8 years travel/tourism experience with a minimum of 3 years in MICE.
- At least 3 years of experience must be with a reputable, recognized travel company.
- Experience working in a bi-cultural/multinational environment is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and client relations skills, as well as ability to travel regularly within Africa and internationally.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision and willing to work occasional over time.
- Established, verifiable reputation for reliability and discretion
- Bilingual, French/English speaking (added advantage)
- Excellent base salary (commensurate with experience), plus incentives.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE PLEASE DO NOT APPLY. ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED WITH STRICT CONFIDENCE.