Direct marketing sales targets and new Business Development
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Write reports and provide feedback to upper management about what is and is not working.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Degree is required.
- At least 3 - 5 years track record
- Must be able to drive and have a valid Driver's licence.
- Must have a Valid Passport
- Must have a Health Insurance Card
Gh 2000 NET + Lunch + Company Vehicle + Medicals + SSNIT + PAYE