- Assist in the development of all strategic and tactical marketing initiatives and plan
- Create and implement marketing/media plans that include print, online, trade shows and social networking opportunities
- Concept and write branded advertising campaigns, white papers and other technical content.
- Conduct market research to identify effective promotional methods and negotiate media contracts.
- Investigate new media opportunities (print, events, online, advertorials), negotiate rates, and book space.
- Traffic all advertisements to appropriate publications and online venues.
- Develop and maintain internal communication systems (intranet, newsletters, emails, corporate announcements).
- Manage corporate email signatures and mini signature campaigns
- Create, maintain and strengthen Company’s overall brand in all forms of media
- Organize and streamline service offerings into customer friendly concepts.
- Manage printers and other promotional vendors.
- Manage the content of our corporate website and subsidiary sites to ensure that they are current, dynamic, and relevant
- Write, execute, and deploy email marketing campaigns and web content.
- Consider new ways to further develop our corporate site in order to make it a selling tool.
- Review web analytics and ad words campaigns on an ongoing basis and generate monthly reports regarding site traffic.
- Create and periodically refresh customer sub-sites with relevant information.
- Coordinate and organize all trade/exhibition show arrangements
- Assist in the development and execution of corporate events
- Provide support during customer visit and external audits
- Solicit editors of targeted publications for editorial opportunities and negotiate programs.
- Create and execute publicity campaigns and press releases.
- Write and concept advertorials in addition to getting them published.
- Manage all social media sites by keeping them active and dynamic.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Degree
- Applicant's should have not less than 2 years experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or other related field, and two to four years related experience.
- Demonstrated background in content management, creative writing, advertising concepting, direct mail, print, media negotiations, and electronic advertising.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word; Office 365/Skype; and basic skills or knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design.
- Superior creative and technical writing skills.
- Keen eye for detail and ability to produce high quality content.
- Demonstrated experience in internet architecture, direct mail, print and electronic advertising.
- Strong creativity and marketing skills.
- Ability to generate multiple and varied ideas
- Experience representing corporations at trade events/exhibitions.
- Organizational and time management skills. Complete work within established time frames.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects and competing work demands. Ability to seethe “big picture” while managing several small projects.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to report work orally or in writing to supervisor as required.
- Positive interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain cooperative, courteous working relationships with others.
- Ability to problem-solve job-related issues.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information regarding company financial and other information.