A Reputable Business Publication and News Company seeks the services of a Marketing/Subscription/Account Manager who has good exposure and an active clientele base within Corporate Ghana to leverage on for productivity, and can secure clients to place advertisement in print and online platforms.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
Manage and maintain positive relationship between the company and all corporate and institutional clients
Supply sufficient information to the Management to enable effective budgetary control of specific areas of activity
Carry out market research, competitor analysis, as well as monitoring competitor initiatives
Convert potential customers to clients
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of HND preferably in marketing or sales from a recognized University
- At least Five (5) years’ experience, with Print Media with a Newspaper of Magazine company (applicant must have worked with a Print Media as Marketer or Similar role)
- A good understanding or experience in Online Marketing or CPC Advertising will be an added advantage.
- Applicant must have an active clientele base within Corporate Ghana to leverage on for productivity
Hands-on experience of business-to-business selling (B2B), as well as a proven ability to deliver creative solutions
Strong interpersonal skills are important and client management experience would be advantageous
Self-motivated and Hardworking
Strong negotiation skills
Ability to work with or no supervision
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage time efficiently
Passionate, Confident and determined
Ability to meet up with given targets
Proven ability of MS Office
Ability to drive and hold a valid driver’s license
Interested Applicants should send cvs to: [email protected]
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.