- A Reputable Business Publication and News Company seeks the services of a Marketing Manager who has good exposure and an active clientele base within Corporate Ghana to leverage on for productivity, and can secure clients to place advertisement in print and online platforms.
- The applicant must have a full understanding on the corporate sector, and will be responsible for contracting new clients and maintaining existing ones to ensure increased productivity and market share.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
- Manage and maintain positive relationship between the company and all corporate and institutional clients
- Supply sufficient information to the Management to enable effective budgetary control of specific areas of activity
- Carry out market research, competitor analysis, as well as monitoring competitor initiatives
- Convert potential customers to clients
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of HND preferably in marketing or sales from a recognized University
- At least Five (5) years’ experience, with Print Media with a Newspaper of Magazine company (applicant must have worked with a Print Media as Marketer or Similar role)
- A good understanding or experience in Online Marketing or CPC Advertising will be an added advantage.
- Applicant must have an active clientele base within Corporate Ghana to leverage on for productivity
- Hands-on experience of business-to-business selling (B2B), as well as a proven ability to deliver creative solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills are important and client management experience would be advantageous
- Self-motivated and Hardworking
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work with or no supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage time efficiently
- Passionate, Confident and determined
- Ability to meet up with given targets
- Proven ability of MS Office
- Ability to drive and hold a valid driver’s license
Job Location: Tantra Hill, Achimota, Greater Accra (Applicants must reside within Achimota and its environs)
Interested Applicants should send cvs to: [email protected]
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.