- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- At least 3-7 years work experience
- Qualified chartered marketer/MBA (Marketing option).
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
Kindly send CV's to [email protected]
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.