- As marketing executive, you are to read and understand information about the company’s products and services in order to pitch right.
- You are responsible for generating sales of the product or service by identifying potential customers or clients, offering them your product or service and persuading them to make a purchase or investments.
- You are required to build a team of sub marketing executives of minimum 10 team members paid by the company compensation plan.
- Establish an effective marketing plan by surveying demand; conferring with people in the community; identifying and evaluating competitors; preparing financial, marketing, and sales projections, analyses, and estimates
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or workshops to raise brand awareness
- You are required to prepare daily, monthly, and yearly sales and marketing reports and share with your immediate supervisors
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of HND is required
- The candidate should not have less than 2 years experience
- He/she should be fluent in English Language, able to express oneself.
- He/she must be able to prepare reports and have command over grammar and spellings and ability to read and write.
Branded uniforms each.
- Marketing Tools Kit
Salary Break Down
- Salary Ghc
1,000 basic per month pre-tax after probation
- Transport and Credit of GHc 200 a month
- Bonus/Commission: Ghc 2,000 when 100 new customers Sign up each week