- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ needs and objectives
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Prepare and submit daily report to management
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make sales
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person, via telephone calls and emails
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business, responding to incoming emails and phone enquiries
- Presenting weekly sales and marketing plans and reports
- Work honestly and diligently to meet periodic sales targets
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of an SHS certificate is required.
- At least 1 year experience.
- 25 years and above